- Detailed description of problem (include pictures if necessary)
- A picture of the voltage
- Fully charge the battery and use a multimeter to test the voltage
- A healthy 48V battery will read around 54V
- If you don’t own a multimeter, we suggest getting one or borrowing one from a friend. It’s a very helpful tool to have especially if you own an ebike
- Battery’s serial number
- Proof of purchase (including date of purchase) or Surface 604 order number
Once your submission has been received, we’ll assess if the battery needs to be replaced or if it can be repaired. We will provide detailed instructions once the issue has been diagnosed.